Hybrid Endomarketing: how to engage your team from a distancePosted by: Marketing Digital, 27 de October de 2021
Com a pandemia provocada pela Covid-19, o modo como as empresas realizam seus processos mudou radicalmente. De uma hora para outra, muitos profissionais se viram obrigados a se adaptar ao home office.
There is no doubt that working from home has many advantages, but at the same time it also brings great challenges like hybrid endomarketing.
In this new scenario, how to build engagement with physical distance between employees and based on new standards regarding the control of what is delivered daily?
Although it is not something impossible, many managers may find it difficult to engage their team from a distance, but when well planned, this task can have good results.
Check out this article, ten tips to make hybrid endomarketing more efficient!
10 Tips for Hybrid Endomarketing Success
The adoption of appropriate strategies can improve remote team management, including ensuring that all employees have better productivity within these new paradigms.
Within this context, we selected nine golden tips to inspire you in your mission to increase your company's performance. Let's go to them!
1. Be clear with the team
Para ter sucesso na gestão de uma equipe, é necessário ter objetivos bem definidos, ou seja, deixar claro para os colaboradores quais são os objetivos e as metas individuais e coletivas a serem alcançadas.
Desse modo, o time todo saberá quais tarefas priorizar e o gestor terá mais facilidade na hora de avaliar o desempenho de cada um.
2. Create a routine
Excessive freedom can negatively influence team productivity. To avoid this problem, define a routine that everyone must follow.
This routine must demonstrate what the results are expected by the organization. But beware! It is also important to provide flexibility for professionals to carry out their tasks in the best possible way.
3. Be ready for unforeseen events
Having and following a plan is essential for remote team management. It is also important that the manager is able to solve problems promptly because calling on employees whenever unforeseen events arise is not considered a good management practice.
Just as employees have a routine, so does the manager, and frequent interruptions can hamper overall productivity.
4. Periodic face-to-face meetings
Even though the home office is fully functioning, it is recommended to have regular face-to-face meetings. Face-to-face contact is essential to strengthen the relationship between managers and employees, in addition to allowing a better assessment of whether everything is going as planned.
Face-to-face meetings are also important to bring closer and increase interaction between the professionals themselves, provide feedback and reward employees who present the best results.
5. Define the means of communication
The means used for communication between company employees, during remote work, need to be very well defined so that there are no communication failures, errors in tasks and even a drop in productivity.
It is essential that everyone knows how to contact the manager and also how to document each work performed using tools that facilitate interaction, such as email or an instant communication platform, for example.
6. Always be present
To command a team from a distance you must always be present. The team needs to know that it can count on a professional who will facilitate its work, whether determining actions or promoting the alignment of strategies.
7. Check Point
Time and attendance control is necessary to ensure compliance with labor legislation. In addition, electronic time attendance control is part of the scope of tools that make processes simpler and safer, ensuring the team's attendance and dedication and thus generating satisfactory results.
8. Covers team quality
The manager must define the quality standards for the delivery of individual or collective tasks. It is necessary to determine the parameters clearly, including what the final result should be. In this way, the team starts to work more focused, respecting the deadlines and quality foreseen.
9. Invest in technology
Technology is fundamental for the functioning of any company and it could not be different in managing the team. There are many systems that can help managers achieve performance excellence, especially with regard to hybrid endomarketing.
The use of complete management tools allows control over each employee's task, which facilitates the measurement of the team's productivity and the relocation of employees to sectors with greater demands.
Useful tools for hybrid endomarketing
Good communication is essential for hybrid management. The good news is that there are several tools on the market that allow for greater interaction between the company and its employees. See some of them:
• Skype: performs free voice and video chats and calls over the internet;
• Google Hangouts: instant messaging platform and video chat associated with email. Allows conversations between two people or in a group. It also allows the integration of phone numbers and not just the Google account;
• WebEx: specific to corporate environment, this app can be used for online meetings, web conferencing, chat and screen sharing;
• Slack: great alternative to maintain the work flow because it integrates information, streamlines activities and contributes to the organization of teams;
• WhatsApp: perfect for quick communication and for solving small doubts and/or problems. Allows the exchange of texts and audios, in addition to sending files and making video calls;
• Messenger: similar to WhatsApp, this tool is also suitable for exchanging instant messages. The difference is that there is no need to have the person's number to communicate, you just need to look for the profile in the application, which is linked to Facebook;
• Studio: considered a complete platform, this management software has tools that help to track ongoing activities and even the time spent on each one of them, such as the gantt chart and timesheet. These tools make communication more efficient and objective, in addition to generating reports for productivity analysis and performance evaluation.
At first glance, hybrid endomarketing can seem extremely complex. But, with good strategic planning and having the right tools in hand, the manager will be able to maintain the team's engagement, the organization of tasks and the increase in productivity, ensuring the achievement of the results expected by the company.